Who am I?
I'm Ronan, an Irish engineer and entrepreneur. I founded Sandymount Technologies, an MIT-spinout selling novel membrane concentration and dealcoholisation technology to brewers. The startup was acquired in 2021 by Alfa Laval. I'm now founder at Trelis, a blockchain payments api focused on seamless user experience.
What you’ll get from this bootcamp?
- See how I search for target customers.
- Watch how I find their correct email address.
- Learn how I write cold emails.
Does this work?
- At Sandymount (acquired by Alfa Laval), these tips landed top-5 brewers as customers.
- At Trelis founder I’m using these tips to engage key payment processing companies.
What’s the time commitment?
- You'll speed through this course in less than half an hour.
- New short-form content will be added weekly over the next five weeks.
Who is the course for?
This course is perfect for first time startup founders, especially from a technical background.
I also include tricks and tools that experienced business developers will find handy.
How does this different from your LinkedIn content?
I share a real time video of me doing sales outreach from start to finish. I show you all the way from defining target customer groups, through to sending a cold email to a customer. You'll get a complete sense of the process from start to finish.
There is also bonus content including:
- Templates: Customer List
- Video: Should I avoid talking to competitors?
- Setting up your simple sales tools.
- Building customer target lists.
- Getting target customer names.
- Finding target customer emails.
- Writing cold emails.
If you don't find this course useful, I'll provide a full refund within 7 days of purchase - no questions asked.
Find and engage your first customers!